CONCIERGE IN-HOME CARE
At Coastal Concierge Services YOU are in charge, YOU tell us what YOU need, and YOU choose your Care Provider!
Our specialized services include:
- Full service Nurse Registry offering referrals of home care professionals.
- No minimum number of hours required. Client and family members select the number of hours, days of the week and the care provider’s reimbursement rate.
- Connecting Community Services Resources.
- Care Provider Interviews offered and arranged.
- Have the peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for by a carefully screened and licensed care provider who best meets your expressed preferences, expectations and budget.
- Client and family members are in complete control of their home care arrangements. We help arrange a self-directed model of In Home Care by referring experienced caregivers who can provide one-on-one non-medical care and assistance to you and/or a family member who wish to remain in their own homes. The Registry-based model allows you to select your caregivers through Registry referrals and decide what services and level of care you need. You are in charge of the schedule and services you agree to - directly with the caregiver. We take care of the administrative paperwork and leave you free to direct your loved one's care.
- Registry Team is available 24/7. Coastal Concierge Services is available to support you with any questions or needs. We also provide a personalized consultation to identify your loved one’s interests and care needs allowing us the opportunity to create the perfect match with a care provider. At anytime if you are not satisfied with your care provider for any reason, we will refer another.
- Emergency Contact Service available.
Call us at 772-242-4596 for a personalized consultation to learn more about how our services can contribute to your peace of mind and significantly improve the quality of life for you and your loved ones.(This link calls phone numeber)
Serving Vero Beach, Sebastian and the Barrier Islands.